The network surveillance camera works by transmitting information through the lens, image sound sensor, A/D converter, and image sound encoder.
As the front-end part of the network camera, the lens has a fixed aperture, auto iris, auto zoom, auto zoom, and the like, just like the analog camera.
2、Image sound sensor
Image sensors are available in both CMOS and CCD modes. CMOS is a complementary metal oxide semiconductor. CMOS is mainly made up of semiconductors made of silicon and germanium. Basic functions are realized by negatively charged and positively charged transistors in CMOS.
The current generated by these two complementary effects can be recorded and interpreted by the processing chip into an image. The main advantage of CMOS for CCD is that it is very power efficient. Unlike CCD and CMOS circuits composed of diodes, there is almost no static power consumption.
This makes the power consumption of CMOS only about 1/3 of that of ordinary CCD. The important problem of CMOS is that when processing fast-changing images, the current is too frequent and overheated. The problem of dark current suppression is not a big problem, and if the suppression is not good, it is very easy to have a bad point.
The function of the A/D converter is to convert analog signals such as images and sounds into digital signals. The CMOS mode-based image sensor module has an interface for direct digital signal output without the need for an A/D converter.
The image sensor module based on CCD mode has no direct digital output interface, and does not need A/D converter. However, since this module is mainly designed for analog camera, only analog output interface, A/D conversion is required.
4、Image sound encoder
The image and sound digital signals after A/D conversion are encoded and compressed according to a certain format or standard. The purpose of coding compression is to facilitate the digitization of audio/visual signals and multimedia signals; it is convenient to transmit these signals without distortion on computer systems, networks, and the World Wide Web.
Network surveillance camera features:
1. Fast response, 50HZ image output per second.
2. It can completely penetrate the thick smoke and partially penetrate the dense fog.
3. No need for visible light, the image clarity at night is even more than the day.
4. The alarm is triggered when the alarm occurs, and the alarm trigger signal is generated and transmitted to the background device through the RS232/485 port.
5. Sensitive to temperature, according to the temperature to form an image, quantitative identification of temperature data, and user-definable temperature alarm limits. Both the infrared temperature image display of the forest, the simultaneous display of temperature data, and the output of the temperature abnormality alarm signal.
6. The monitoring area is large. When the infrared thermal image monitoring head is working, it passively detects the infrared heat radiation of all the targets in the picture. It has 76,800 detector units and simultaneously measures the temperature data of 76,800 image points in the whole picture. Distributed thermal images.
The detection angle is 24o horizontal and 18o vertical, and the effective area of detection is related to the distance. The infrared thermal image monitoring head belongs to the area array detecting device and has a large monitoring area.
Focus on security technology innovation and lead the development of AI industry. The 17th China I...
On May 11, 2019, our company Yaoertai was founded 14th anniversary! In the past 14 years, we hav...
Saturday, the first week of work in 2019, On a sunny afternoon, Yaoertai, all business colleagues...
The 28th China (Beijing) International Building Decoration and Materials Expo will be held on Mar...
The 15th R + T Asia Shanghai Door and Window Sunshade Exhibition will be held from February 27th ...
The frequency used by the radio remote control is 433Mhz or 315Mhz, also referred to as 433 remot...
The infrared alarm can detect the infrared rays emitted by the human body, and is composed of an ...
Congratulation YET Global Sources Electronics Exhibition bring to a successful close Gate remote ...